Monday, August 22, 2005

RSS feed

By popular demand ( only 1 lah ) from 100plus boy ( fake name Trevor ), i add the RSS feed lah. Alamak, at 1st i thought why he want me to put a picture of a ship man ( Republic of Singapore Ship ). I never go navy, he also never go navy. We both storeman hahahaha...he in air force, i in army. Eh, storeman got all the power man..don't care you who. You give attitude, we give you everything terok, until the food you eat give monkey, they also don't want...hahahaha...

Anyway, RSS stands for Really Simple Syndication. Not the pirated VCD syndicate. Cheem sial. That 100plus boy really lazy. Ask me to put RSS so that when i update, he will know. Then for the past 30mins, i was reading until head pening. Must eat panadol now.... if you want more info, go to this website lah. You must pakai Firefox or Safari. I still use IE so RSS tak work lah. What to do. I old skool.

RSS article

Alamak, forgot to say the link is on the left lah. Go subscribe if you are as lazy as 100plus boy. Also, let me know if it can jalan or not.

Update : If you have safari or firefox, you can just do a live bookmark using atom.

Later,
Mat Love

No comments: