Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Kaze no Koe



This is my sayang. Her name is Kaze no Koe; it means the Voice of the Wind in japanese. She was conceived in America but she was actually borned in Taiwan. We have been together for 1 1/2 years already and we have never fighted before. I still remember the 1st time i saw her. Someone was trying to auction her on ebay. I saw the unhappiness in her eyes. I tak boleh let her go to some orang who would treat her bad. So i rescue her.

When she datang, everything was missing, her arms, legs, only her body arrived. So for the next 6 months, she went into rehab. At that time she weighed at an unhealthy 3lbs. So i searched for the mostest bagus max parts man, at the same time supporting and encouraging her through her torment. Then one day, she can stand on her own. Now she weighs at a healthy 23lbs.

She feel like she owe me her life. Everyday she ask me to ride her but i always say, once or twice a week is her max. Before i ride her, i will lubricate her so that she is not tight and stiff. Then after riding her, i will wash the stains off her. We are always both satisfied. I am still very protective over her because, mentally she is still scarred from her past. So everyday i will reassure her that we will always be together.

Later,
Mat Love

3 comments:

Najib Wong said...

I wear helmet in case it gets too wild.

Najib Wong said...

I bought the best one. It is important that it doesn't break under heavy pressure.

Anonymous said...

did u say concieved in u.s. and boned in taiwan? No wonder I see some juice dripping from the seat post...