Sunday, August 28, 2005

Mat and Lemon Barley

Summer has officially ended for Mat Love. Tomorrow, Mat will start the new semester with orientation at a new school. Somehow, Mat is not so excited, can't explain it. Summer has been too fun. That must have spoilt me lah. Anyway, today Mat is damn shag. Luckily, the elixir of life is in Mat's hands, Chilled Lemon Barley.



Holding Lemon Barley in my left hand, i could rasa that my heart was pumping extra hard. The anticipation of the taste of the sweet white liquid was overwhelming. But Mat wanted to be gentle with it. After all, it has been a long time since the last one. Mat was nervous. I then took the straw, straighten it and then inserted it firmly into the easily penetrated hole, sliding it all the way in.

Mat placed his puckered lips onto the straw and sucked. As the liquid moved up past my lips, into my mouth and then down my deep throat, i could rasa an unparallel sensation. Closing my eyes, i continued to suck and swallow until there was none left. Reluctantly, i released the grip of my lips around the straw. Sitting back on the couch, Mat and Lemon Barley sat there staring at each other without uttering a single word. Mat wonder if it was as good for Lemon Barley as it was for me.

Later,
Mat Love

5 comments:

Ms Azura said...

I didn't know that Yeo's brand is being exported all the way there...

Anyway Yeo's brand of Lemon Barley is the best! (free publicity for Yeo's) hahaha

Najib Wong said...

Actually, I can't find lemon barley here. My friend brought it back for me.

Anonymous said...

yo bradda,
my last name is yeo and i am the 'hand' that stroked the gland that produced the blend, and that is the sweet white viscous concoction you swallowed earlier..=) Bet it tasted good rite? Next time I can cum 2 u and give u more..=P pls dont forget to share the precious fluids w/ our dear secret agent black mamba and mr viscoelastic ok?

Najib Wong said...

Who is anonymous? Claim it quick!

Anonymous said...

The lemon barley I produce in the morning is different from at night..I wonder which one you swallowed...