Monday, September 05, 2005

Video Games

Yo Mat Riders,

The other day, i went to NYC (New York City) on a monthly ritual of meeting friends, food and haircut. I stopped by New Haven to pick up a couple of kawans. I went to check out Idina's place and i was shocked max to see this sial.



NES (Nintendo Entertainment System)!!! Wah liao, suddenly i dapat flashback man. My childhood memories all shock me at the same time. This bugger was released in 1985 and i still remembered getting it. My bradda and i jumped up and down like gila, telling my father to hurry up and plug it in man. My previous console was the 1984 released Atari 7800 but NES kicks Atari's pantat man. Atari's basketball game had a bloody square ball man. The NES sold 60 million sets worldwide!

Anyone else remembered this?



Contra by Konami!!! This game is power max. Got so many guns to choose, F(Fireball), R(Rapid), S(Spread), L(Laser) etc...my favorite is Spread man, can kill so many enemies. But the game is hard max also. Total got 8 stages. Ok, i confess lah. I also use cheat code. This is it.



This code will give u 30 lives for 1 player. If you want for 2 players then press select before start. Then i go school kena memorize the code lah cos must do it fast fast. Up up down down left right left right B A select start. Say it over and over again man. When the bell rings, i jump up and scare my teacher, quickly run home to play with my bradda.

Talking about video games making me want to play now lah. But now got Xbox. So much better sial...kids nowadays so spoilt. Don't know how much i suffer with a square basketball and a stupid frog trying to cross the road.

Later,
Mat Love

3 comments:

oof said...

the Nintendo I played wtih was the Japan/HK version. It was red and white. It belonged to my neighbour.

Contra wars rock, I like making the character jump and and spray bullets in a circle. We also liked playing pro wrestling, my favourite character was the idiot with a star on his face. His special move was to thrust both his foot into your chest, I think it was down arrow + A.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I had that nintendo when I was young too! The boxing games and the monkey-maths games...oh, B-wings too! hahahah..mine was actually still working till recently. But gave it away to my cousin already lah...

Anonymous said...

Hey M Love, check out this site on online games