Saturday, September 24, 2005

Mat Love DUMPED!!!

Dear Mat Riders,

Today is a sad day; a day i wished would never ever come. But it did and my heart is shattered. The songs sung by my Sennheiser HD595 offer little comfort. Today, i have been dumped.....again.. and it never gets easier because they were all perfect in their own way.

No. 1 dumped me in Sydney, in a McDonalds.
No. 2 dumped me also in Sydney, in the Opera House.
No. 3 dumped me in Helsinki and took a bus heading for St Petersburg.
No. 4 dumped me in a cab, dropped me off in Woodlands and took off.
No. 5 dumped me in Plaza Singapura golden village cinema.
Lastly, No. 6 just dumped me in Harvard Square while i was shopping in Adidas.

Each time, i was caught by surprise, totally oblivious. At first, panic would strike me and then it would develop into anger and then finally misery. I wonder if i deserve this. Now, i'm just depress....

I want to shame these devils!!!!!!!




No. 1 - Emporio Armani
No. 2 - Emporio Armani
No. 3 - Adidas
No. 4 - Oakley Romeo
No. 5 - Oakley Half Jacket
No. 6 - Nike Interchange

Later,
Mat Love

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aye not again?
Don't tell me it's the one 100+ boy and I went with you to buy...

Najib Wong said...

i can't say no.