Thursday, September 15, 2005

Mat Love - a year older

Yo Mat Riders,

Last weekend damn power. Ok, my birthday was on sept 11; ya it's not a mistake man. That time, when the plane langgar the building, i was at newton circus enjoying my food. Then suddenly all our handphone ring sial. Forgot who call me lah, but the person told me plane langgar WTC. Alamak, then i ask, then got cable car drop or not. Then the person said not Sentosa lah stupid, NYC!

Anyway, fast forward to now lah. So we all, one big gang go out for dinner. Power max! 100+ boy and Mao plus 2 other orang, hongyi and idina buy me tennis bag. Now i can act cool on the courts man. Bluff other gers. Then Mao baked me a Banana Walnut cake with Chocolate frosting.



Later,
Mat Love

4 comments:

BlackMamba said...

happy birthday mat. nice cake..whats that hideous umbrella for?

Anonymous said...

it's hong yi.

Najib Wong said...

Hong yi what?

Anonymous said...

When it happened, I also thought it was the Singapore WTC. At that time I was in US already, then when my Caucasian roommate told me about it, I was like, "How you know about Singapore's WTC?"