Thursday, September 22, 2005

Mat Love settled in school

Yo Mat Riders,

Mat Love is so shag now man, so shag until want to pengsan. Fact is, the 1st 2 weeks of the new semester is very tiring, not because of the workload but because the schedule always keep changing. Alamak, so hard to keep track lah. At least now, more relac cos I more familiar with the schedule, settle lah!

Nec quite happening lah, not the classes but I can buy the movie ticket for only $5.75 hehehe…power man! Only condition is must make sure the movie open more than 10 days. No limit man. I can buy a lot until max.

I also settled my job in school lah. Now I working 14 hours in the computer lab and 6 hours as department assistant. Computer lab best lah, cos I just sit there wait for people come ask me question like how to access email or cannot find usb port. Senang lah. So I will surf net and do homework.

The department assistant job lagi best. I got key to the office, so yesterday I buy a microwave for $15 to put in there man. Now my lunch and dinner settled… hehehe… personal microwave! Maybe I consider get a fridge put there. Sure got people want to throw, then go collect..hehehe… Boston good lah, easy to find second hand stuff. This microwave cleaner than my home one.

Ok babe, I go mandi now.

Later,
Mat Love

No comments: