Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Woman fined $2000 for insulting words

A woman was fined $2000 for using “insulting” words on a neighbor by the court. Miss Chan Stoo Peed, a teacher, apparently used the words “masturbation expert” within earshot of her neighbor. She claims that the words were not intended for her neighbor, Miss Teo and that Miss Teo was eavesdropping on her private conversation with her father.

The Straight Times managed to contact Mr Pa Chew Cheng, the real masturbation expert who holds the world record for 50 orgasms an hour, for his analysis. He said,”Basket! This name has been copyrighted and trademarked already man. I worked hard and earned the title man. This is the biggest compliment that anyone can ever give me. I must sue these buggers!”

Mat Love,
Straight Times

1 comment:

Mike Stewart said...

I don't understand how anybody can be offended by being called a "masturbation expert". I would feel sorry for anyone who isn't! Cheers!