Saturday, October 29, 2005

1st day of snow - Winter 2005

Yo Mat Riders,

Today, it snowed unexpectedly. At first, it was rain mixed with snow and then the snow got really heavy. It's really beautiful. Thank goodness i didn't have to travel this time. Here's a pic.



Anyway, snow is extra early this year. Good news for ski season! WOOHOO! As usual, boston being boston, today's tempature = 0 celcius, tomorrow 17 celcius. Now i know why they manufacture thermometers for the home.

EDIT: Alamak, the date on the photo showing 10/19. Pay no attention to that. I took the pic today.

Later,
Mat Love

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks pretty in a picture :) I'm not looking forward to getting around in the snow over the winter though.

-C
blog hopping...

"Jet" said...

Wow... Snow already?? There has been talk for snow in my area, but to actually see it is a nice change for the moment until it's 30 below!

Nice pic!

BlackMamba said...

Dude, its terrible in Orange County.

I was so hot and sunny outside that I had to wind my windows down when driving my car and walk around in my shorts...terrible..terrible..how i envy u..hahahahahaahh

Anonymous said...

Lovely picture of snow.

And before I forget, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri! :)

Roland

Anonymous said...

Great article! Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for interesting article.

Anonymous said...

Nice! Nice site! Good resources here. I will bookmark!

Anonymous said...

I see first time your site guys. I like you :)

Anonymous said...

Excellent website. Good work. Very useful. I will bookmark!