Thursday, December 29, 2005

Rats - 3 days to 2006

Yo Mat Riders,

So Mat has been busy lah. December was a hell of a month with exams and papers due and relacing to do after that. This is Mat's 3rd year in Bawston lah. So fast man, feeling macam 1 1/2 years only. Time really flies when you get older.

Rats, no i mean literally.....



The chinese are at it again man. From dogs to cats and now to rats. Alamak, what next man? I think China no need to produce nuclear weapon cos they can produce biological weapon, new strains of viruses hahaha... I think China will be the last place on earth if i kena go man. I rather go to Iraq, get shot or north pole and freeze my ass off. Who knows where the rats come from, maybe here, from the toilet.



Ok, Mat go and puke now.

Later,
Mat Love

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eeeeks!!!! Ok, that's bloody gross! How on heaven & earth you get such pics?! I feel nauseous..I feel faint..

Najib Wong said...

Believe it or not, the pic came from Singapore Straits Times.

oof said...

the rats look very well fed

BlackMamba said...

dude, thats bloody nasty though Visco is salivating now...reminds him of his pigs.