Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Grado HF-1

Yo Mat Riders,

Today Mat was having fun with the HF-1. If you dunno what it is, Mat can exprain to you ok? This is a recent issue for Head-fiers. Basically Head-fiers are the people from head-fi.org; it's a headphone forum. So this Mat Salleh make this special edition headphones for us. Power right. Only got 450. After that, go suck thumb if you want. Mat got lucky #99.

To find out more about Grado, go to his website. Qute cool lah. His company only got like 10-15 people in Brooklyn, NY. Some more fight with the giants like Sennheiser. Anyway, some pix. I changed from stock pads to reserved Sennheisers HD414 pads. More comfy. Then i put my timbuk2 shoulder pad over the headband.




Later,
Mat

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://cgi.ebay.com/LIMITED-EDITION-Grado-HF-1s-NIB_W0QQitemZ9719497314QQcategoryZ40138QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

here they are new in box man!!! check it out!

Anonymous said...

go to ebay, and in the search box just type grado, then you will scroll down and see these sweet cans man! good luck to all!

Anonymous said...

braden.purcell@harrisonfrench.com

I am selling my HF-1's Asking $400 buyer pays shipping. Holla at me if you want them.

Anonymous said...

I want not acquiesce in on it. I over nice post. Specially the appellation attracted me to study the sound story.